CEO / CHAIRMAN
Mr. Chernick has senior experience and specific expertise garnered by over 40 years in business. This broad-spectrum ranges from Franchising expertise, to serving on various Board of Directors, to CEO, President, CFO, and principal, with hands-on knowledge on a local and international platform.
Career Highlights –detailing specific experience in the world of Franchising
- Principal of AFH Senior Care, LLC, with responsibility for oversight of the preparation of the Franchise Disclosure Document, the Subscription Agreement for initial investors, detailed Pro Formas of the Franchisor, determination of the size, location and pricing for its Regions and Franchisees, and marketing of them.
- the Senior Advisor emeritus to spa810, LLC, a national franchisor. Responsibilities range from negotiations and preparation of LOI for International licensing in the UK & Ireland, to writing contracts and addendums. Was responsible for arranging significant funds for all new Franchisees from the Federal SBA. Negotiated with weak Franchisees for the purchase of their licenses and locations, and with buyers of those locations. Prepared all documentation to accomplish both aspects.
- President and CFO emeritus of a holding company International Franchise Solutions Ltd. (IFS) and its subsidiaries. Analyzed over 300 entities to determine the efficacy of their becoming national franchisors
- CEO and Chairman emeritus of Massage Heights of Canada Ltd., a Canadian national franchisor. Negotiated and wrote the International Licensing rights, completed the business plan, negotiated the sale of the firm, and negotiated the reverse merger with the U.S. parent company
- Structured, finalized and the negotiated for the Canadian Franchise Rights for Century 21 Real Estate, and prepared its five-year business plan. Following this plan, Century 21 Canada grew nationwide with over 800 locations, 7,560 agents and $9 billion in annual sales.
- CEO emeritus of VMED Wellness Franchising LLC, a Bio-Identical Hormone replacement company
Other germane career highlights of Mr. Chernick
- The Senior Consultant emeritus to and principal of Falcon 15, LLC, the company charged with developing and funding the Liberado project, which, at four times the size of Manhattan, with 15 miles of coast line, was the largest project in North America.
- Instrumental in funding and developing the Four Seasons Destinations Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, a $125 million project, which includes one of the early, successful forays into resort interval ownership.
- Became the president and board member of a Canadian public company that functioned as a merchant bank to the real estate development industry. After two successive additional share issues to the public totaling $70,000,000, negotiated with the RTC for the purchase of and then directed the operations and management of 30 hotels which ultimately totaled in excess of 4,000 rooms across the United States.
During his tenure and under his tutelage, the following was achieved from 1991 to 1995: Increase in net income – 1,880%; increase in Revenue – 1,248%; increase in earnings per share – 700%; increase in shareholder equity 665%; increase in share trading price 876%